SAT Training at Four Skills
The SAT is a standardized test widely used for college admissions in the United States. It is wholly owned, developed, and published by the College Board, a private, not-for-profit organization in the United States. The test is intended to assess students' readiness for college.
Four Skills Training Institute provides the best SAT classes in Fujairah with specially designed course modules to give quality training to the test takers.
Our Exclusive Curriculum
Our curriculum includes initial placement test, authorized preparation content, efficient problem- solving methodologies, best strategies and weekly mock tests and feedback. In short, we help the students to decode every SAT problem, apply a systematic approach, and solve problems efficiently and strategically.
The SAT is comprised of three sections: Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, Math & an Optional Essay. The Evidence-Based Reading and Writing is comprised of two tests, one focused on Reading, and one focused on Writing & Language. The Math section is comprised of a single test with two components - a no-calculator portion and a calculator-allowed portion. The SAT also includes an optional Essay. Below are the main components of the SAT exam structure.
- Passages or Pairs of Passages (Literature, History, Social Sciences & Natural Sciences)
Writing and Language Test
- Grammar, Command of Evidence, Vocabulary in Context, Standard English Conventions, Editing Skills
Math Test (2 sections)
- No Calculator:25 Minutes,20 Questions
- Calculator: 55 Minutes, 38 Questions
- Algebra I and II, Geometry, and some Trigonometry
Optional essay section
- Read a Passage & Explain how the Author builds a Persuasive Argument
- Free Placement Test at the very outset to assess the Current Level
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Trainers
- Unlimited Practice Hours
- Latest Study Materials
- Effective Initial Orientation Sessions with Tips and Strategies
- Individual Writing Correction
- Weekly Mock Tests during the Training Period
- Small Class Size with Individual Attention
- Weekdays and Weekend Classes
- Special Training in English Grammar